Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Keeping Up Appearances...

Trying not to be flaky on the blog posting already but this week has been so busy! Looking unlikely that I'll be making it to any fashion week shows due to other projects that I'm working on personally and with Alexis, but it's good to be so busy I can't complain! I think I'd be more concerned if I did have time to attend all of the shows, although there are a few that I'm excited to have a peek at such as Meadham Kirchhoff, House of Holland, Felder Felder, PPQ, Moschino Cheap and Chic and Fashion East to name a few!

So I'd like to leave you with this image before I go to sleep. YES the whole Versace for H&M and 'funkybling' thing has been absolutely done to death by the X-Factor 2011 wardrobe team BUT I'm so drawn to this from Vogue Japan...

No comments:

Post a Comment